Monday, March 5, 2012

Gaming Monogamy


Since I play, I was called in to the game I love to devote. I was hoping to bed, I could play more, a vivid dream, I'm going to play again and spend the day in a row to play for as long as possible. This cycle seems to be, is endless in its application to list my favorite game, he continued, seem to appear and grow in my other lists again, so much that it almost to a common denominator. After reviewing these models and the experience of recent years I have come to me for a gaming monogamist '.

In the last month or so, I played a game more than I remember. This is partly due to the sale, my attention and my commitment to the indie sandwich caught. However, I do not think I lost many hours, or enjoy a level similar to that previously I had with a game in the list of favorites. When I think most of these games are often described as both a critical and highly among my colleagues, there is only one factor that can explain my less than pleasant experience from the end, I played too much at once.

Maybe I'm on the lure of free time, I found and stuck trying to the best of the devouring every time I could get my hands do. One thing I think is that I do not have fun with some games, because they should not be played in short sporadic. For example, Heroes of Might and Magic IV seems to give not involved themselves in a story type of game, there are more units or creatures as an off-hand while all this is in close contact in more than 100 hours of gameplay relationship . can I find the Mighty Magic is fun and safe, but not nearly the same level as everyone else, just because I can not play to the point where I really know how the game works and how the story reveals. I liken this feeling to anyone who seeks to be a marathon runner, but decided only now, as far as five miles, they will never understand the true experience of going.

Surprisingly, that any other game starts on my birthday from my last monogamy, to show through again. Rayman origin, for example, I find myself again and again, again and again. This may be due to a more relaxed attitude platform, or even intimate that I am relaxed in every game and have more instant pleasure. However, I am very excited about the game and can not been for my chance to play with him, wait until he finally, the only game I play when I asked "What game are you playing this week? Was my enthusiastic response . I think monogamy define love playing all the things covered in the game, everything you think, all talk about what you and whatever you will feel while. Origin Rayman is one of the few games that can be, oh so in a figurative sense, I swept my feet play.

As I write this, I am eagerly waiting to connect with my current love in Diablo III. I am sure that other people experience this phenomenon, if it can be called, but it is clear to me that monogamy game is part of my identity as a player and I do not want to change.


Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment